1 – How do I start my own Leo Creators Market account?
You must register as a creator in order to sell your 3D models and themes on Leo Creators Market. Follow the steps below to create your account.
1. Click Register Here on the Leo Creators Market page and log in using the email address and password registered to your Leo account.
2. Enter the required details into the form to register as a creator.
3. A confirmation message will be sent to the email address registered to your new creators account.
4. Click the URL in the message to complete the registration process.
5. Log in again to go to My Page.
2 – Are there any requirements for selling 3D models and textures?
Anyone can create their own account with Leo Creators Market. It doesn’t matter if you’re a casual artist, veteran illustrator, working for yourself, or working for a company. Minors must receive their parent or guardian’s permission before confirming the details in the terms and conditions and registering a creators account.
A Leo account is required in order to join Leo Creators Market.
After joining Leo Creators Market, in order to sell 3D models you must have the following:
A Paypal Business or Premier Account.
3 – Do I have to pay to register with the Creators Market?
There is no charge for registering as a creator with Leo Creators Market.
4- Can I sell multiple 3D models on the same Leo account? How long does it take for me to get accepted or rejected after I’ve submitted?
There is no limit to the number of 3D models you can sell. You can register and sell as many 3D models as you like. It takes a week for you to receive an email about whether or not your package has been accepted.
5 – Can I set my own prices for my 3D models?
You can set the price of your 3D models from any of the following five pricing options.
The revenue amounts will vary, depending on the three payment methods used for the purchase.
Payments for purchases made with Leo Coins are converted into earnings using a conversion rate determined by Leo.
Foreign currency earnings may contain fractions due to currency conversion rates.
6 – What languages can I use to display information about my 3D models?
The language which has been set will be displayed for customers visiting the store based on the language settings on their device. If your 3D models do not have a translation for the language, English will be displayed by default.We suggest you to use English and translations of your local language.
7 – In which countries can I sell my 3D models?
Items are available for sale wherever Leo is available (all over the world).
8 – What are the recommended system requirements for Leo Creators Market?
Leo Creators Market supports Mac and Windows OSes only. We recommend that you use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer for your web browser. Tablet devices and smartphones are not supported. Please use Leo Creators Market from your computer.
Using Leo Creators Market in an environment other than the ones above may result in the inability to use various features. Please check your OS and browser type and version before using Leo Creators Market.
9 – 3D File Formats
Leo supports more than 50 3D formats:
- 3DC point cloud (.3dc, .asc)
- 3DS (.3ds)
- ac3d (.ac)
- Alembic (.abc)
- Alias Wavefront (.obj)
- Biovision Hierarchy (.bvh)
- Blender (.blend)
- Carbon Graphics Inc (.geo)
- Collada (.dae, .zae)
- Design Web Format (.dwf)
- Designer Workbench (.dw)
- DirectX (.x)
- Drawing eXchange Format (.dxf)
- Autodesk Filmbox, FBX (.fbx)
- GDAL vector format (.ogr)
- Generic Tagged Arrays (.gta)
- GL Transmission Format (.gltf, .glb)
- Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, IGES (.igs, .iges)
- Kerbal Space Program (.mu, .craft)
- Google Earth, Keyhole Markup Language (.kmz)
- LIDAR point clouds (.las)
- Lightwave (.lwo, .lws)
- Mimesys Q3D (.q3d)
- Minecraft (.mc2obj, .dat)
- Open Flight (.flt)
- Open Inventor (.iv)
- OpenSceneGraph (.osg, .osgt, .osgb, .osgterrain, .osgtgz, .osgx, .ive)
- Polygon File Format (.ply)
- Quake (.bsp)
- Quake / Valve source engine (.md2, .mdl)
- Shape (.shp)
- Stereolithography, Standard Tessellation Language (.stl, .sta)
- Terrapage format database (.txp)
- Valve source engine (.vpk)
- Virtual Reality Modeling Language, VRML (.wrl, .vrml, .wrz)
10 – To what type of accounts can I receive my revenue share?
Money transfers can be made through PayPal, and every country that PayPal supports.
11 – How is the use of unauthorized content handled?
3D Models and textures found to infringe on third party rights will be removed from sale.
12 – Where do I find out about Leo updates?
You can find out about updates from the Creators Dashboard from the Notices section when available. You can also go to the Leo app Settings > About Leo, or go to App Store or Google Play when available.